Another shot of the sun. I decided not to edit the color on these pictures so you can see what it really looked like. Yes, everything is really orange like you see in the pictures. It's the weirdest thing ever to step out from a building after being inside for a while and see everything in orange/yellow. It literally felt like I had on yellow/orange tented sunglasses or something. Very creepy.
This is one of the crazy trucks they drive around here. I'd like to get some more pictures of the dump trucks, which I'll post when I get them. They are very unique. A lot of the dump trucks are decked out with chrome hubcaps, Mercedes logos plastered all over the place, furry dashboards and seat covers, dangling tassels draped all over the ceiling of the cab and in front of the windshield, etc. They are all painted bright colors and frequently have Mercedes or other random sayings painted all over them. They are apparently really proud that they drive Mercedes brand dump trucks, even if they look like they are 30 years old. The drivers also wear the traditional head scarf things and frequently wear mirrored Aviator sunglasses as well, so they look pretty interesting stepping out of their chrome-plated dump trucks.
Are you sure you're going to be able to stand these mini dust storms for the nest five months?
ReplyDeleteYour Favorite Little Brother
I better not be here for 5 more months! More like 3!
ReplyDeleteDust is in everything...
ReplyDeleteMike Sutherland just gave me your blog and told me to check it out. He said you had a pet fly.
I will keep you and your buddies held up in prayer and thank you.
Jay Robare
I worked with Mike at the school