I'm in Baltimore, MD! That's in the United States! Staying in a nice hotel overnight for my final plane ride to Denver tomorrow morning. We left from Qatar then stopped in Kuwait and Germany before coming over to Baltimore.
They lost our luggage, so I only have my carry-ons. When in Qatar an Airman told us to put our bags in a big empty bin with no label on it instead of the one labeled "Baltimore" right beside it. We asked several times if he was sure it was the right one and he said yes. Apparently it wasn't the right one. At all. So I guess they'll be Fed-Exing it to me.
So much better than a tent or tiny room in Iraq!
Me and Gonzo in the tent getting ready to leave Iraq.
The rest of our group in the final tent before getting on the plane to leave Iraq.
Our final "meal-out" in Iraq, at the Ciano's restaurant. Pizza and some weird bread and big slices of cheese.
This is what the wipie thing looked like after I wiped off my desk in my room.
I love the hotel room, and the pictures of you.
ReplyDeleteYour Favorite little Brother